1. Checking the warranty sticker and appearance to make sure the battery is under warranty,
2. Prepare tools: multi meter, turn on DC voltage.
3. Checking the information of charger, make sure that you are using the right charger for the battery,
(24V Match 29.4V ,36v battery match with 42v charger, 48V battery match with 54.6v charger)
4. Make sure the charger is qualified and check the voltage of charger.
When the charger was plugged but without connecting charger, the light of charger is green, and then measure the output voltage of charger by multi meter. (DC port: Black outside Red insider)
3pin port: 1+ 2-)
5. Charging for the battery
Red light- Charging,
Green light- Full charging
6. After the battery was charged fully (Green light), Turn on the switch of battery, measure the voltage of battery (Red for positive+, black for negative -), if the voltage is the same as the charger (accept ± 0.2v tolerance), the battery is okay.
Phone: +86 13713250035
Tel: +86 13713250035
E-mail: Cherry Lin@aglowworm.com
Add: RM22 2/F FU TAO BUILDING ，NO.98 ARGYLE STREET KOWLOON HONG KONG